Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday Card Workshop Day #3

Hello everyone.  In the Holiday Card Workshop on day #3 we learned some fun techniques for dry embossing. The third one intrigued me the most.

It was called highlight embossing. I had to try it! I made my own mask and decided to keep it simple. I just used two layers of chip board and cut a circle in them using a circle cutter. It was very simple to do.


I used my leftover snowflake from day #2's card and added it inside the circle. I also added a greeting from Hero Arts stamped on Vellum, a punched snowflake and lots of gems. This was quick and simple for my first successful attempt. I love that holographic embossing powder. It is so fun!

Thanks again for stopping by and taking a peek at my projects. I have day #4 almost done. I will try to post that one soon. ;-)

No comments: