Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I've been stocking up!

Hello friends! My kids are back at school and I have been getting things done these past two days. I have been sure to work in some crafting time. I am low on certain kinds of cards that I use most often. I have been making some to refill my emptying box.
 
This first one I made using one of my new Stamp and Cut sets from Hero Arts.  I love the ease of not thinking about what goes together. I just cut and stamp and adhere. The end. Wait....I lied. You need embellishments too. I have had some cut out odds and ends kicking around on my desk forever. I threw some away and some I decided to use up this week. I did it too. All the cards below use some of these things I've been saving. 
 

As soon as I saw these Stamp and Cut sets I knew I needed to try one of these cards that has the greeting set behind a large card front. I love the dimension of it. So fun and colorful.


This bird is similar to one in a previous post. I had them cut out using my Silhouette. If I am cutting something and have an empty corner I add in some shapes to fill up the cutting mat. This one uses more papers from my Card Making Kit and a Hero Arts Greeting.


I wanted the gems to look like they were trailing out from behind the bird. Pretty!


The rest of these cards are Get Well cards. I seem to send out a lot of these. I used more of the patterned papers and Hero Arts Greetings. The flowers on these next few cards are by Petaloo. They are so pretty and soft.



I made a couple of this card. I just wanted a few that looked a little more masculine. I stamped the envelope pattern behind the red design and the greeting with Hero Arts stamps as well. I love their background stamps. It seemed so stark, the subtle pattern is just right.

I will be making lots more cards to refill my box that I keep on hand. Stop by again soon to see what I'm up to. I love comments. Leave me a link to what you have been creating. :-)

No comments: