Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Quick Share

Hi all! Summer vacation for my kiddos has begun. Last week was a first full week of having them home every day. We went to the library twice. I think we will be spending a lot of time there in the next couple of months. My kids are voracious readers. We signed up for the summer reading program. We start swimming lessons tomorrow as well. I will be taking a little drawing and painting class every Tuesday during June. I hope it will be fun. Lots of little things will be going on as well to keep us busy. I am helping to plan VBS for our church in July also. I hope it's a fun one.

I wanted to quickly share this end of year, Thank You, card I made for one of the teachers. I used my Silhouette to cut out the label for the envelope and the bicyclist.  He is a big bike rider. I got an old atlas at a yard sale recently for free. I thought it would be fun to make envelopes and other fun things with it. It looks super cute on this card. The Thank You greeting is a Hero Arts stamp. It was super easy and quick to make because I had the idea in my head ahead of time. I love that!


I hope summer is going well for all of you. We are attempting our first garden in a few years. I hope we don't get any hail. It is not uncommon for that to happen here. What are you doing this summer? Will you be fitting in lots of crafts? I hope we will.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the atlas background. Fantastic idea!