Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank you Hero Arts!!

I know I've been absent. Our internet went out last week and my husband has  had had a time trying to fix it.  It's up now and I will have some cards to share in the next day or so.

I just wanted to create this poste quickly to say a HUGE thank you to Hero Arts.  I won a drawing they were having a couple of weeks back. I won three wood block stamps, three cling stamp sets and three clear stamp sets.  I got them tonight while we were out and found the box on my front porch when we got home!!  Not only did I get all those fabulous stamps but those sweet folks included some flowers, some gems and some buttons too. I can't wait to use them. :-)  


Look at all that loot! Thank you Hero Arts. This is a super generous prize.  I can't wait to use all my new goodies.  It's a good thing I cleaned house today, because tomorrow I will have to use some of this. How will I decide what to try first??  Maybe I'll dream something up tonight. 

No comments: