Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day #4 is looking like a blizzard

Hello everyone.  Thanks for stopping by.  I will just have a quick post again. 

My tag doesn't look too good in these photos.  I am not sure what is going on here.  I don't know if it's the lighting, or the camera. The tag has a lot more depth than you can see in the photos. You can't see the white flourish that I stamped on the right side, or the water drops that I put into the ink. They are really there, I promise.  Here it is anyway.  



 I love winter scenes, so this one was a lot of fun to create. I don't know which part I like best.  I think the snowman was quite fun to make icy and crackly. I also quite like the acetate snowflakes.  It matches the weather we are having outside, so that make it even more fun.


Once again, thank you for stopping by and taking a look as I follow along with Tim.  Please click on my new icon at the top right to see Tim's tag and follow along with his daily teaching and inspiration.

I would like to give him a special thanks for drawing my name. I am so excited to receive my package and get some new toys to play with.  I feel so blessed that he takes the time to share so much with us each holiday season.  It is just what my blog is named for. The joy of sharing is what this season is all about.  :-)

No comments: