Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

How long has it been?

Hello friends!

It has bee quite awhile since I had time to blog. Life is becoming so busy around here.  We had a crazy February. A little bit of good, and a little bit of not so good.  Right now I'm fighting off the tail end of an ugly sinus infection.  I am going to try to blog more from now on though.

I added three new items to my Etsy shop today.  You can get there by clicking on the pictures you see to the right of this post, over on the side bar.  I will be adding more soon as well. 


I haven't been successful with the Etsy shop  so far.  I have only ever had one order.  I will keep trying.  So many people keep telling me I should be selling what I make.  If there is something you think I should add or that you would like to see me make please leave me a comment or convo me in Etsy.  I would love some advice or suggestions. 

For now I will sign off.  It is an icy and snowy night here in Colorado.  I'm off to fold laundry and try to keep warm.  (Glamourous, I know!)

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: