Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm inspired

There is a very inspiring, and creative blog out there that I love to read. It's by Tim Holtz, the rubber stamping guru. Every year in December he creates the 12 tags of Christmas. This year I'm trying to follow along and use his tags as a jumping off point for making some fun projects of my own.
I just wanted to post what I had created and spread the fun around. I need to type a disclaimer. The photos loaded in backwards order. I meant for the first to be last, and the last to be first. I'm sure you will get the idea.
Here is a closeup of some of the glimmer I added. It's hard to see in this photo. We have no natural light today. The sun is hidden and the world is covered in snow here. I used Tattered Angels, glimmer mist, pearl mixitive alcohol ink, and prisim glitter.


I loved using the crackel Glossy Accents on the snowflakes. It is SO cool how it cracks as it dries. I just seem to go with the snowflake I stamped on the acetate.

Click on the link below and follow along with Tim ,each day, as he creates his tags. I will. I'll also be trying to remain inspired, and use his tags as a jumping off point to create my own.
Peace be with all of you.



No comments: