Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy birthday Marie

Happy Birthday Marie! I hope your day is full of sprinkles.

Here is the birthday card and the gift bag that I made for her and gave to her last night. She and Dustin came over and had cake with us. More wild fun ensued when they tried out the lazer pointer with the cats and played with our monkeys.
I used my new papaers from Stampin Up to make the card and gift bag. I got them and some of my other supplies from the Sale-A-Bration event that they have every February. If you spend a certain amount you get a free stamp set. This year you could also choose ribbon or a pack of papers. I chose the pretty papers. I used one 12" X 12" sheet to make 2 cards and this gift bag. I made it go a long way. (Don't you love that?)

I just kind of winged it with the card and bag. I didn't follow a sketch or have an idea in mind. I just tried to enjoy trying out my new supplies. Looking at them this morning I see that I got a little carried away with the pearl stickers. (Sorry, they are just so pretty)
What is in the bag? She got two books and a t-shirt from the Cake Wrecks blog. I hope she enjoys them.

No comments: