Followers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Second test flight

Wow! That first post went really well. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.


Want more? OK.


This past weekend my brother and his family came for a little visit. We celebrated Ruth's birthday and had lots of laughs. Sabrina and Marie kidnapped me for a girl's night out. We had a blast. I mixed Zyrtec-D and a margarita and turned into a giggle pot.





Here is a cute pic of Ruth. She laughed and covered her face when we sang her happy birthday. I don't know if she loved it or was embaressed. She loved the cake and presents too. I hope she had a good time. She loved spending the weekend with Sarah and Theresa. She kissed, hugged and held their hands all weekend. She loved having two big kids to play with for sure. They splashed in the kiddie pools, dug in the sandbox, played at the rec. center and laughed lots.

Edward (above) was a blast. He is so easy going and ready to smile at everyone. He especially loved hanging with Geoff and Duane. He is just ready to be one of the guys I guess. He looks just like his daddy which is funny. (Its the bald head.) We had a great time and can't wait for their next visit.

Hope you all enjoy the photos.




No comments: