Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Some quick shares, but more to come

 
Just a quick pop in here to share some cards I made. This first one was Just for fun. I had some bits and pieces on my desk to use up. I think it turned out OK, but that yellow sure is bright! I'll send it when I want to blind someone. ;-) The stamping was done with Hero Arts background stamps and the frame and greeting were Hero stamps as well.
 

This second card is my husband's birthday card. I wanted to give it to him before I posted it on the Internet. I kept it simple like he likes. I did use some nail heads, but they are manly and metallic. The patterned paper is by 7 Gypsies. It's their 6 X 6 Postale paper pad.  It's nice and masculine.  The only stamping was the greeting and I did that with a Stampin Up stamp from way back.


Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek. I will hopefully be posting a lot more in the next couple of weeks. I will be participating in the Holiday Card Workshop 2012. I will be making a huge mess, neglecting all my chores and having tons of fun. :-) I hope you are getting a few things done for the upcoming holidays. 

No comments: