Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A little Christmas cheer

Hello everyone.  I'm posting quickly to say that I've been busy.  I am donating some cards and tags to a craft fair at our church.  Here is one I made 6 of, to make a card set.  I love Basic Grey, don't you?  Their papers are so wonderful to work with.  They make everything I craft look amazing.

I stamped and heat embossed the greeting in white on this red paper.  Next I cut out all the blue pieces to go behind. The card base is actually orange peel textured by Bazzil Basics.  I stamped the Envelope Pattern in the background.  I love that stamp!!! 



Next I layered on the papers and added the sentiments on top with a little foam adhesive.  I didn't want too many embellishments because I didn't know if others might need to mail these cards.  That can get tricky if the card is too bumpy.


Here is a close up.  I don't know if you can see it very well, but I added some tiny diamond gems as well.  They add some pretty sparkle.


Here is the sentiment and a little holly leaf that I stamped inside.  I like to add little details. :-)


I even stamped a little holly on each envelope.  I colored the holly with markers to make the berries red and the leaves green.

I hope you all are having fun getting ready for the holiday season.  Next up for us is a very special birthday for our girls.  After that is Thanksgiving. I love that holiday.  We have much to be thankful for in our family.  Many blessings to all of you.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: