Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Inspiration Showcase - Row Three

Hi all!  I've been enjoying my class so much. Are all of you?  I made some changes to some of my first leaves.  I just wanted to share before I show you what I did for row three.

On leaf #5, in the first row, I added some Crackle Glossy Accents to the smaller leaf in the center.  I just kept looking at it and thinking it needed something.  I love how it makes it look a little more like a real leaf.



Here is a picture of the 9th leaf, in row two of the canvas.  I added the flower and the bow of string.  Once again I kept looking at that leaf and thinking it needed something.  I didn't want to cover up too much of the leaf so I chose something small.

 Here are the first couple of leaves for row three.  I like how my rose turned out. I made it out of card stock that I punched, inked and then crumpled, before I rolled it. 

Here are leaf three and four, in row three. 


Here is the last leaf in the row. 


Here is a picture of the third row adhered to the canvas. 


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at what I have been working on.  If you are coming by as part of the Inspiration Showcase class leave me a comment. I would love to see what you are working on too.

No comments: