Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sorry I didn't blog sooner

Well everyone, I'm sorry I didn't blog sooner. Our computer's mother board went south and completely died. One morning it was working fine, that evening it was dead. We fortunately have a seperate hard drive that we had been backing things up on. I will try to blog the pics of the painted house and the first day of school.


Things have been super busy around here for the last couple of weeks. The girls are in seperate classes this year. It is working out just fine so far. They have a break from each other throughout the day and are so happy to be back together in the afternoon. The amount of fighting has decreased. We are thankful. We also embarked on another home impovement project. We pulled out the old shelving in our master bedroom closet and we put in custom Closet Maid shelving. Of course we painted as well. I promise that pictures will follow.


Duane was featured in the Sunday issue of our local city newspaper. Here is a link to the article:




I know most of you won't be suprised, but here is what is going on in my living room as I'm typing this.





A new Lego set, fresh out of the box, is too much fun to resist around here. Daddy has more help than he could ever want. More than he can handle, for sure.

I hope all of you are having a relaxing Labor Day weekend.

No comments: