The second card was done with my new Hero Arts stamp set. The "Thank You" that I stamped twice at the bottom didn't get spaced just right. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I stamped the dolls on watercolor paper and then colored them with my water color pencils.
I let them dry and then adhered them to the card with foam pop dots.
On the inside I had to try the cute scalloped border stamp that came with the set.
Last month I also did a fair amount of scrapbooking. I also made the valentines for Sarah and Theresa's class. I had to make 52. It was quite a chore. I'll be posting some pics of that soon.
I hope some of you have been a little creative lately. If you have post a comment with a link to your pics. I would love to see what you have been working on.