Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Whats up?

Hey there everyone! What is up? We are having a much more quiet week than last week. Duane was home with us every day last week. We tried to squeeze in some sort of activity or errand every day. I had jury duty yesterday morning. I got dismissed. Duane only missed like 3 hours of work.

On Sunday night I burnt my arm on the top wall of the oven. It is a 2nd degree burn that bubbled up. Sweet! I couldn't get a good pic of it. They all turned out terrible. Don't worry. I am fine. It stopped hurting that same evening and hasn't hurt since. I will live.

Here is the best photo I got from the Broomfield fireworks display. I need a tripod if I'm going to attempt this again. I took more terrible pics than good ones. We enjoyed the display none the less. Sarah and Theresa were unquenchable that day. They crashed hard when we got home and slept in the next morning. We hope you all had a great holiday weekend.
Today we are back to our normal schedule. We are going shoe shopping for Aunt Marie's wedding. Wish us luck. I've been looking for shoes, for the girls, since May and can't find what I'm picturing in my head. Hopefully today we will hit the jackpot.
Love you all out there!



1 comment:

marie said...

I miss you! Can I come visit?