Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank you


Thank you so much to everyone who made my birthday so special. I enjoyed each and every card, phone call and gift. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

On that note here are three simple little thank you cards I made. I tried something new on this first card. I bought a Hambly Studios overlay that is printed on acetate. It is called Urban Chic frames. I cut out one that is just the right size to fit the opening on the front of the card and attached it on top with two little black brads. Then I stamped the sentiment and the flowers inside the square opening on the inside of the card. I thought it needed just a tiny bit more so I added the red Prima flower.
I also added the flower stamp to the front and back of the envelope. I just love it when they match. The stamp set is the Carte Postale set from Stampin Up! I used Basic Black SU! ink.

The next two cards are very similar. I die cut the flower, vine and the word "thanks" with my Quikutz dies. I used the Quikutz Quik Strips self adhesive paper. It makes it so easy to stick it down when the adhesive is already on there. I popped dotted the flower and it's red center, I then added the button on top. Nice and simple.
This last card I used the same paper and Quikutz dies to make the vine. I used a Gin X coaster board flower and covered it in a scrap of Basic Grey patterned paper. I covered the center in a scrap of pink card stock and added a button. Last I stamped the Thank you sentiment with a stamp by Endless Creations, Inc. that I got at Archivers.

Thank you for looking.
Next weekend......Bridal shower pictures!


1 comment:

Barbara Cardinali MacFerrin said...

Happy Late Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it, but I didn't even know when it was! I hope it was an awesome day!