Followers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Hello and happy father's day to all you wonderful men out there. Here is a quick peek at some tins I decorated up as father's day gifts. I found them at Archiver's last week on my birthday. I loved that they were just the right size for a gift card or a wallet sized photo. I tried it out both ways and they turned out pretty well.

Below is the outside top of the tins. I stamped a Hero Arts tree stamp and used some great Dad themed patterned paper by Paper salon. I kept it pretty simple. Dads don't like all the cute stuff us moms do.

The lid slides off sideways. On the inside of the lids I stamped a Celebrating you stamp from Stampin Up! and signed our names.

The tins for my dad and Duane's dad had a gift card to Home Depot inside. The tin for Duane had a photo of our girls inside. (He ordered himself a gift a week ago.) I attached the photo to some more patterned paper and rounded all the corners. Then I attached it to the inside of the tin with some foam pop dots. They turned out pretty well. Nice and simple for our special guys. Thanks for looking. Hope you all had a great father's day.

1 comment:

marie said...

I heart your fabulous tree stamp! :)