Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I've been making some cards to sell

Hello everyone. Do any of you make cards to sell?  I have tried it in the past and had very little success. I had a brain storm and decided to try selling some that have a gift inside. I will share the first couple that I made.
 


I had fun using stamps from Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp. I made a set of two. One to send to a friend and one to sell.


Here is the greeting inside.


Here are the matching envelopes.

 
Inside each card is a bookmark to send as a gift. Here is the beginning. I stamped the flower on the card on the bookmark also. I punched out the saying on the bookmarks with some circle punches and set them in place to work out the sizing.
 


Here they are all colored. I love colored pencils, so I enjoyed taking my time and using them here.


I added bakers twine to the tops. I thought it would be less bulky and easier to mail if that is what the purchaser wants.


Thanks for stopping in to take a look.

I am planning on adding more to my Etsy shop soon. If you are interested please stop in. I am looking for new employment and am hoping this will help in the meantime.  If you have advice or tips please leave me a comment.

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Totally gorgeous! good luck with your selling i am sure you will do ok!