Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life long learning

Do you like to learn? I love it. I need it every day. It's why I read. It's why I study the Bible over and over. It's how I seek wisdom. It is why I have friendships. It is absolutely why I have a hobby.

Did you see that Alisa Burke (who is totally amazing) is offering a free class? Here is a link:
http://alisaburke.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-gift-to-you.html
I highly recommend it. I am very interested in the subject of inspiration. I love her thoughts on it. I love that she seeks it out doors.

There is also a discount still available on her classes. I was so excited when I saw this. I have been baby sitting for a family friend. I have been saving the $ she pays me to take one of Alisa's classes. The $10 discount let me sign up for the class I wanted!! I signed up for Watercolor Bliss. It is work at your own pace, which is fabulous for me. I don't have to feel pressured to hurry or keep up. I can work when I have time. Yay!

I love the Internet. We can all learn and share so much with each other.
Thanks for stopping by. If you want to leave a comment tell me how you feel about learning.

No comments: