Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tag #10


 Greetings all!   I kind of struggled with tag #10. Tim did something similar, either last year or the year before.  I can't remember. I think making the facets or the fragments look like ornaments is a good idea, but I always feel like mine look like they are floating there with no anchor.  I jumped in and did it anyway and here it is.  I used some fun Basic Grey patterned paper. I love those cute snowmen.  I liked stamping the little banner an the bottom and making it look grungy and messy.


Tim's last day of posting was today.  Please stop by his blog to see his final tag.  You can get there by clicking on the icon at the top right in my sidebar.  It was a fun 12 days of learning and inspiration from him.  I will be getting my last tags done soon.  I have also been enjoying looking at what others are creating.  If you have left me a comment, thank you so much. Each one is a happy little treasure to me.  I hope you will stop in again soon and take a peek as I finish up with the series.

No comments: