Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A quick share

Hello everyone.  I know it's been a long while since I've shared on here.  There hasn't been a whole lot of time for art or craftiness around here lately.  I have been taking the kids to lots of fun activities, painting  and doing a million other little things.  I have been trying to fit it in, but not with a whole lot of success. 

I have occasionally been drawing, stamping and water coloring in a sketch book I have.

 Here is a poppy I recently did.
 These are the teacher cards I made for the last day of school today.  The flower stamps are by Unity.  The greeting is by Hero Arts. I love how water color stamping looks just like I painted that. :-)
 Today I took a little time and transformed this 8 and 1/2 by 11" sheet of white cardstock.  Remember shadow stamping?  It was all the rage a few years ago.  I used this square shadow stamp by Hero Arts and a whole lotta Distress inks.  I love how it turned out.
 I used a piece of it in this graduation card I made to send to my little cousin.
I will share some more soon.  I hope you all are having a wonderful and safe spring.  Now that my kids are out of school I hope summer weather will be on it's way.  :-)

1 comment:

Anette said...

Great projects, Jess! That background is a must-try-soon påroject, awesome!