Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Tuesday Trigger

Hello friends.  Here is my first card of the year.  What?  It's almost 10 days into the year and you hadn't made a card, Jess?  That is right people.  I've been cleaning my crafty space and did a little scrap booking.  I thought I'd start the year off right though.

Just look at this week's trigger.  Wow!  What a masterpiece that cake is. Incredible. 
My fabulous husband bought me a collapsible photo booth for Christmas.  I hope the quality of my photos improves.  Here is my take on the trigger.  I used cream colored SU card stock and stamped and then heat embossed with white pigment ink and powder.  It is so hard to get a good picture. The greeting says "Best Wishes".  All of the stamps used are by Stampin Up.  After I stamped and heat embossed the card and the flowers and stems on it. I did a few extra on a scrap piece of cream card stock.  I then cut out the extras and adhered them with foam adhesive.

 I knew it needed my favorite kind of gems...Pearls!! 

I am pleased that the dimension and soft look turned out just the way I wanted.  I am sorry it's so hard to see the greeting.  Enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope every one's year is going well so far.  :-)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love this ivory and white! Definitely very soft and pretty!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jess! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Nancy said...

Oh wow...your card is extraordinary...all creamy white goodness! Gorgeous!
blessings