Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Hero Arts Stamps

Oh, how I love my husband.  He let me get some of the brand new Hero Arts stamps as a Christmas gift.  Our niece just got engaged.  I made this for her and her groom. She loves pink.

 I used the new CL488 Congrats clear  4X 6 set.  I love those labels.  I will be getting a lot of use out of this one.  I also used the CG244 Large Fabric Design Background stamp. Oh, how I love background stamps.  They are so versatile.  To make the card I first did a second generation stamping of the background onto the front of the card.  Then I stamped the label in black Momento ink onto a scrap of white card stock.  I cut it out, omitting the flourishy parts.  I knew I couldn't cut those out , so I just cut them off.  Then I stamped the greeting on in pink.  I layered the greeting and label onto some more scraps.  I added some old Making Memories flower petals I had and made a big blossom.  I added some Rock Candy Stickels from Ranger to the flower and some dots to the card.  Then I sprinkled on some gems and pearls.  Bling!
 Can you see the shine and sparkle?  She is so girly, I hope she will enjoy this one.   Below is a quick pic I took last night of the sets I got.  I can't wait to play some more.  I think some teacher gifts will be made from these this afternoon.  Thanks so much for looking.  I hope all of you are having a great holiday season.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow I love the way you added the sentiment frames and combined with that beautiful flower for a feminine card:-) Super pretty!