Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

New Stamps

Hi all!

I know I haven't posted in awhile. It has been super busy around here. Last week was absolutely crazy. This week should be a little slower.

A friend of my husband sent over a box of old stamps and inks that she no longer uses. So of course I made her a cute "Thank You" card using the stamps, right away. I had always wanted this set by Stampin Up, but never bought it for myself. I was tickled when I saw it was in the box of goodies.
I colored the cute dragon fly with Copic markers and then highlighted her with a Stardust pen. Don't you just love the Stardust pens by Sakura? LOVE! Just a little bit of glitter, right where you want it, is wonderful. No mess, just shimmer.
I will be making lots more fun things this week. I'll be posting and sharing some more soon.
Have a great Monday!

No comments: