Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tuesday Trigger and Sweet 16

Hello! I'm so inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger. Here is the gorgeous photo, below.
Here is my creation....

I love the damask wallpaper in the Trigger photo. I dry embossed a piece of teal card stock with a beautiful Cuttlebug embossing folder that I have with a similar design. I then inked the design with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I did it direct to paper over the whole design and also around the edges with a distress ink applicator. I love the depth.
I stamped the frame onto white card stock with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder by Stampin Up. The stamp is from the Basic Notes stamp set by Basic Grey.I hand wrote the greeting and then cut it out and matted it on some pink card stock that I had a scrap of. I tied some white embroidery floss onto the teal background and then sewed the whole thing onto the Kraft card. I added the greeting, Prima flowers and then gems. I hope my sweet niece loves her sweet card. :-)
Thanks for looking. To see all the other cards inspired by this Trigger photo stop by the Moxie Fab World Blog.

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jessica! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

ellen said...

Just adorable! Love the colors :)